From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-07-11 18:48:33

--- In boost_at_y..., Bernhard Glück <gluber_at_g...> wrote:
> I don't want to put you under pressure or something, I just need
your
> honest opinion if it's better for me to switch to another scripting
> language / export system to make my deadline ( since scripting is an
> integral part of my engine I would need a working solution within
at the
> most one month)

The short answer is that the implementation of a complete
cross-module support will almost certainly take more than
a month. All the work is volunteer driven and predictions
are very difficult to make. On the other hand, there is
considerable interest in the cross-module support, and there are
very active discussions going on, so you might see a working
implementation before your book is available in the stores.
Ralf