From: chander_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-07-28 06:57:22

Hi Friends,

We are currently looking for professionals with the following skills
and qualifications.

 B. E./B. Tech./MCA with minimum of 2 years of experience or Graduate
with 3+ years of experience.
 1. C/C++ on Unix
 2. VC++/MFC COM/DCOM
 3. Java - EJB, RMI, CORBA, Networking
 4. Mainframes - AS/400, S/390, MVS, JCL, RPG, CICS, DB2 etc.
 5. Telecom - C/C++ with ATM, IN, VoIP, SS7, GSM, CDMA etc.
 6. SAP/Oracle Applications consultants
 7. Datawarehousing
 8. Systems programmers - C/C++ with Unix/NT internals
 9. Solaris/HP - UX administrators
 10.Oracle DBA's- Informix
 11. PowerBulder Programmers.
 12. Hardware Design Engineers- ASIC, VHDL, Verilog-XL, MTI, SoC
Design.
 13. RTOS, Vxworks- Embedded systems.
 14. Siebel/Clarify- e-CRM.
 15. Graphic Software Engineers- DirectX / OpenGL.

If you possess any of these skills and are interested in
investigating the excellent opportunities we have, please mail me your
resume in Word Format Attchment only.

I would appreciate it a great deal if you were to also let your
friend/colleagues who match this profile know about this
opportunity.

Regards,
Chander.