From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-03 13:08:44

Hi Torsten,

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Torsten Schindler wrote:

> I need some help to redesign, improve, make my little
> program faster. And I want to learn more about designing
> algorithms.

Great :)

> // Get all maximal cliques of graph G
> vector<vector<int> > get_max_cliques() {
> return Cliques;
> }

Oops, it would be better to return a const reference here instead of a
copy of the vector. That will get expensive with large graphs.

> //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> // Create a new association graph from two given graphs
> // COMMENTS:
> // - Building up the association graph should be more flexible,
> // i.e. the user should have the possibility to store
> // the vertex information of the two given graphs
> // or to leave it away
> // - Presorting or sorting the vertices of the association
> // graph after edge density
> //

Could you describe in more detail what the purpose of the association
graph is and what you would like to see happen with the vertex
information.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate, IU B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Summer Manager, AT&T Research phone: (973) 360-8185