From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-07 00:41:39

Hi!

I downloaded version of unit test framework based on one from ulrich
koethe.

  I made changes to original design (including some header files
refactoring and almost complete elimination of virtual functions) and
added couple new features:
  progress display (boost library based) - to use with long tests
  parametrized test cases - if you want to run one test case with
different parameters ( I have test case specification in the external
file and I have hundreds of such files).
  Code still have lot of things to enchance (especially in workaround
area).
  I've tried to keep original coding style.

Hope for comments,

Gennadiy.