From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-02 09:20:20

> Is the intent to base the implementation on Calendrical Calculations by
> Dershowitz and Reingold (Cambridge, and now in second edition, I
> believe)? This provides more than enough examples of the variation that

My focus to date (sorry about the pun :) has been getting concepts such as
dates, durations, and periods and the associated calculations in place, while
keeping the required calendar functions isolated such that other calendars can
be plugged into the framework. I have been much less focused on conversions
between calendars. Anyway, this book looks like a superb reference on the
calendar side of things -- I'm ordering a copy now. Thanks!

Jeff