From: cop_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-10-03 18:41:05

I've been using Boost 1.24.0, so I thought I would download the new
Boost 1.25.0. This version now moves lots of code out of the .hpp
headers and into .cpp source files. Unfortunately, I cannot build the
new system. I'm using MSVC 6 SP5 and STLport 4.5 on Windows 2000 SP2.

The problem seems to be that the file $(BOOST_ROOT)/Jamfile only
subincludes libs/regex/build. When I try to build the system,
libboost_regex.dll gets built properly, but none of the other Boost
projects get built. I was particularly interested in using the new
Boost.Threads. However, when I tried to manually subinclude
libs/thread/build in $(BOOST_ROOT)/Jamfile, I get many compilation
errors because $(BOOST_ROOT)/boost/thread is not in my Include path..

thanks,
chris