From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-03 20:19:09

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Fernando Cacciola wrote:
fcacci>
fcacci> What do you thing? Should we change the text or I am being
fcacci> too paranoic?

Your not too "paranoic", you're just not being generous enough ;)

Actually, the scenario you outline is what *should* happen... don't be
scared of it happening! Companies should be leveraging boost software to
increase their profits. Of course, if one company can do it, so can
others. The end result is that in its own small way, boost boosts the
whole industry :)

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608