From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-08 08:42:35

What does "the Booster" do?

If you just want to capture its ability to postprocess compiler messages,
maybe "c++pp" would work. Or, perhaps "error-pretty-print" would be better.
I'm sure you can think of other names along these lines.

You seem to indicate that it is capable of other things. If you want to
capture that fact in the name, then you have to describe what the tool does.
What does it do (generally speaking)?

-Dave