From: Mickaël Pointier (mpointie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-17 11:50:43

> The Boost Graph Library book about to be published by Addison-Wesley will
> include a CD containing the entire Boost distribution.

This book is only dedicated to the graph library ?
Have you some link about what the book will talk exactly ?

> My personal feeling is that we should aim for a bug-fix only release, and
> hold addition of any new libraries until the following release.

Sure.
You have more to gain by giving stable and tested stuff, than by offering lot's
of new non totaly reliable features.

In general I'm always using the previous version of each tool/library just
to be sure I will not became one of the (unfortunate?) beta testers...

    Mickael Pointier