From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-30 17:27:11

Hi,

A little bit more information. Assert firing while processing check
in line 131, for the test_timedlock<mutex>(). All other top level
tests does not affect it. The only nuance is that now error became
not stable what means that assert fired only sometimes. Ant ideas? If
I will have time I will try to play more with it.

Gennadiy.

P.S. EINVAL Source:

     EINVAL
           The value specified by cond, mutex, or abstime is
           invalid.
     EINVAL
           Different mutexes were supplied for concurrent
           pthread_cond_wait() or pthread_cond_timedwait() opera-
           tions on the same condition variable.
     EINVAL
           The mutex was not owned by the current thread at the
           time of the call.