From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-07 18:16:32

the correct command-line for using FTJam is:

  jam -ftools/build/allyourbase.jam -sTOOLS=gcc

If you are using the jam in boost/tools/build/jam_src, you can use:

  jam -sBOOST_ROOT=. -sTOOLS=gcc

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]