From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-09 10:47:51

Yes, use "-g" and please try both ways. I'd like the stack trace from the
debug version as well.

Can you send me a copy of
/home/tk/roaming/dev/femtown/modules/Jamfile_src_template?
I guess I'll want to try to reproduce your problem myself, also. I'd better
fire up my linux box and build gcc-3.0.2 ;-)

-Dave