From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-23 15:11:07

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]>

> 2) Dave & Vladimir have been using the Wiki extensively to
discuss/document
> Boost.build

Now that I've been using it a bit, I've learned a thing or two about how my
pages should be organized. Sadly, however, I don't see an easy way to
reorganize them. For example, most of the pages I've added should really be
subpages. Is there an easy way to make the transition?

Also, I'm finding Wiki editing to be rather painful. It can be hard to
predict what it takes to produce a particular page appearance, and I don't
have an easy way to do an edit/debug cycle with the pages since the primary
editing interface is through this little text field on the web page. Is
there a cure for this? I'm beginning to think that I'd rather have some HTML
which many people have access to. At least then I could use my preferred
editor (emacs) and a web browser to preview the results.

-Dave