From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-27 04:45:17

From: "Aleksey Gurtovoy" <alexy_at_[hidden]>
> Andrei, is there something in your int2type<> that mpl::int_t<> doesn't
> provide? Do you think that despite their similarity they are different
> classes? I really would like to address this _huge_ overlap between your
> proposal and what we aready have here. Please, let's cooperate!

Yes, I am very interested to know what it is that Andrei is proposing
that mpl doesn't provide. Perhaps it's just the possibility of an
earlier review and hence acceptance into boost. That's certainly
worthwhile.

I wonder if it is possible for Andrei to put together what amounts to
a subset of mpl with possibly a simpler implementation ("mpl-lite")
combined with whatever if anything loki provides that mpl doesn't.
When mpl is ready it would replace the mpl-lite portion of Andrei's
work.

That would allow Andrei to carry on an submit some the other stuff
he has done, that relies on type lists, and which is clearly outside of
the scope of mpl.

Mark