From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-26 16:18:30

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> int2type and type2type are quite, umm, unclear.
>
> How about static_int<N> instead of int2type<N> ?
> Syntactically, It's like static_cast that transforms
> an int to a distinct static-integer type.
>
> Or maybe, how about: int_identity<N> ?

The similar template in boost::mpl is called 'int_t<N>'. There are also
'bool_t<C>' and 'fixed_t<N,M>', if it helps to see the pattern.

Andrei, is there something in your int2type<> that mpl::int_t<> doesn't
provide? Do you think that despite their similarity they are different
classes? I really would like to address this _huge_ overlap between your
proposal and what we aready have here. Please, let's cooperate!

Aleksey