From: Ani Taggu (ataggu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-26 21:02:51

Hi Mat:

On Monday, November 26, 2001 4:32 PM, "Mat Marcus" <mmarcus_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
<snip>
> I was inspired by Andrei's recent boost submission to port
> boost::loki::typelists to compilers lcaking partial specialization.

I am interested in how you have emulated partial template specialization on
loki::typelist. I am stuck with VC6 at work. Could you give me any pointers
on how to do it?

I am also in the lookout for template template parameter emulation for VC6 -
if it is possible [ If I remember right, loki abstract factory uses it for
error handling policy]. Is there any (does not matter if not pretty)
solution?

If you perceive your reply might not be of general interest to boost mailing
list, I would appreciate a private email ... I am a booster newbie and
cannot yet judge topics of interest on the mailing list ...

Regards,

-Ani