From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-27 18:59:45

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan H Lundquist" <jhl_at_[hidden]>

> Having implemented Andrei's typelists in MSVC, I can state without
> reservation that a working version without partial specialization was not
> significantly more complicated than the original.
>
> More importantly, I could get my mind around the problem in order to do
so.
> Don't know if I could with mpl or not, but the 127 files asserted by
Andrei
> certainly sounds daunting...

While some things in MPL are undeniably too complicated, we shouldn't be too
impressed by the number of files. Every single algorithm/component is
implemented in a separate file. Boost organization has evolved in that
direction, and I think Aleksey was just anticipating the review comments.

-Dave