From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-28 08:29:07

At 06:59 PM 11/27/2001, David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

While I understand the motivation of those who like to decompose headers
into many separate files, we are seeing here another unintended
consequence. It is causing the library to appear far more complicated that
it really is.

(The other problem is that new users include the wrong header, and get
confusing error messages as a result. The fix for that is to provide an
overall header which includes the others, but that doesn't address the
increased apparent complexity problem above.)

--Beman