From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 02:23:54

Hi Doug,

I just checked in the fixes to isomorphism. Looks like it hadn't been tested
with directed graphs, and there were a couple other mistakes as well. It now
passes your test code. I also checked in a change to the test code to use
the Boost.Random library instead of the stuff from stdlib.h.

For fun I created a more efficient version of verify_isomorphism, but I
haven't checked that in. It's attached.

Cheers,
Jeremy