From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-06 07:21:45

>Can some help me identify what I am doing wrong? It must be my error, as
other people on this mailing list seem to be using >StlPort 4.5 & the boost
regex library.

Please make sue that you are using STLport when you compile the regex lib,
from the docs:

"Note: if you have replaced the C++ standard library that comes with VC6,
then when you build the library you must ensure that the environment
variables "INCLUDE" and "LIB" have been updated to reflect the include and
library paths for the new library - see vcvars32.bat (part of your Visual
Studio installation) for more details. Alternatively if STLPort is in
c:/stlport then you could use:

nmake INCLUDES="-Ic:/stlport/stlport" XLFLAGS="/LIBPATH:c:/stlport/lib"
-fvc6-stlport.mak

If you are building with the full STLPort v4, then use the vc6-stlport.mak
file provided (The full STLPort libraries appear not to support
single-thread static builds)."

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/