From: quendezus (quendez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 10:03:10

All these persistence libraries are intrusive (you have to use a base
class). Some of them don't use serialization. They all heavily rely
on runtime polymorphism. I think a boost persistence library should
be non intrusive and should use template programming.

Sylvain

--- In boost_at_y..., "Gustavo Guerra" <gustavobt_at_m...> wrote:

> [...]
wismar.de/Mitarbeiter/Pawletta/00Uwe/persistent/persistent.
> html
>
> GNU Common C++
> "Common C++ is a C++ framework offering portable support for
threading,
> sockets, file access, deamons, persistance, and system services"
> http://www.voxilla.org/projects/projape.html
>
> Issues in the Design of a Reflective Library for Checkpointing C++
Objects