From: sfranke2000 (franke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-01 19:20:05

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> The new sources are under development. They get built from
libs/python while
> the official release gets built from libs/python/build.

Ahh, now I understand. Ok, building from libs/python/build
yields the same result than from the root (that parse error again),
so at least this riddle is solved.

> No, you're using the old one again.

Believe me, there's now only one jam.exe on my harddisk and that's
definitely the one from the current prebuild. It seems that this
is just outdated.

So tomorrow I'll continue trying to build Jam from the sources
(it's 1AM in germany now, friday night, and I'm still at work..)

Stefan