From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-07 00:51:12

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darin Adler" <darin_at_[hidden]>

> No, you're mistaken. Beman and I were discussing this. Take another look
at

Oops, you're right!

> I had forgotten that you were a strong advocate of <boost/...>. I am a
> strong advocate of choosing either <boost/...> and "boost/..." rather than
> using a mix of both.

I agree with you that consistency is important. I don't have a strong
opinion about which way is "correct". I think on compilers that distinguish
"..." from <...> there are advantages to the user to being able to include
everything in his application with "..." and everything outside with <...>,
but I'm open to other schemes. I would love to see an argument about this
which appeals to reasoning stronger than "Bjarne thinks it should work this
way" or "lots of people do it this way". So far, I never have.

-Dave