From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-08 08:52:33

James,

Are you volunteering to help Dietmar? With all due respect, we have had
lots of "helpful input" about how this can be done, what it really
takes, etc., but what we really need is one or more people willing to
apply the elbow grease to make it happen (the existing Boost moderators
are already somewhat overwhelmed with other duties). I am not assuming
you're in the "just helpful input" group, but in the absence of a clear
indication to the contrary, I thought I'd ask. As the subject line says,
"Need Volunteer".

Thanks,
Dave