From: James Kanze (kanze_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-09 04:08:04

"David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]> writes:

|> Are you volunteering to help Dietmar? With all due respect, we have
|> had lots of "helpful input" about how this can be done, what it
|> really takes, etc., but what we really need is one or more people
|> willing to apply the elbow grease to make it happen (the existing
|> Boost moderators are already somewhat overwhelmed with other
|> duties). I am not assuming you're in the "just helpful input" group,
|> but in the absence of a clear indication to the contrary, I thought
|> I'd ask. As the subject line says, "Need Volunteer".

I'd be willing to help, in so far as I can. This week, for example,
there is no real problem; I'm at my home site, and can spare some time.
Hopefully, however, I'll soon be back in some paying job, and I can't
guarantee how much time, if any, they will let me take, or even if I
would have access to the necessary tools. (FWIW: I helped along with
Dietmar on the scripts for clc++m, and for a long time, I maintained an
NNTP server. All pretty much in the past, but I don't think that NNTP
has changed that much.)

--
James Kanze                                mailto:kanze_at_[hidden]
Ziegelhüttenweg 17a, 60598 Frankfurt, Germany Tel. +49(0)179 2607481