From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 00:34:50

> Incidentally, the file
> that I looked at had the value returned one greater than the number of
> parameters when the specializations were for member function pointers. I
> assumed that this was off by one.

Yikes! The 'char_array<C - 1>' parts should actually be 'char_array<C>'.
Luckily, I only had to change a few things rather than hundreds!

Incidentally, the file that I copied from went up to 10. The file that I sent
goes up to fifty and only took 5 seconds to expand! That is a significant
difference. Furthermore, each expansion is on its own line, which is also
helpful.

Paul Mensonides