From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-06 12:58:38

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> There is a fresh copy of the Win32 regression test available:

> * The iterator_adaptor_test is failing on four compilers, including one
> new fail on MSVC++. It would be helpful if Dave or Jeremy could take a
> look at these failures.

I think that was fixed by Toon this morning:

----------------------------
revision 1.62
date: 2002/05/06 06:44:14; author: tknapen; state: Exp; lines: +1 -1
added typename keyword (Bertolt Mildner)

It would be a really good idea to run all the tests again after rebuilding
Jam from the current CVS. That goes for anyone else out there who is using
Jam, too. The Boost.Build team has been making some stability/usability
fixes that we hope will cut down on the support volume for 1.28, and we'd
really like to hear about any issues *before* the release goes out.

-Dave