From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-10 05:59:13

At 05:21 AM 5/10/2002, David Abrahams wrote:

>I propose that we get this into the CVS main trunk immediately. Samuel,
>please acquire a SourceForge UserID if you don't already have one, and
send
>it to me (Bjorn, too)!

Yes. Part of the problem may be that the web pages covering submissions
are out-of-date. Just yesterday I updated the Formal Review Process page,
but I just looked at the Library Submission Process page, and it is badly
out-of-date too. I'll fix it before the release.

Here are the new instructions:

   Once an accepted library is ready for inclusion on the Boost web
   site, the submitter is typically given Boost CVS write access, and
   expected to check-in and maintain the library in the CVS. Contact
   the moderators if you need write access or CVS use isn't possible
   for you.

--Beman