From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-20 13:53:06

Paul Mensonides wrote:
> Aleksey, tomorrow I will rewrite a copy of /mpl/list/factory.hpp that uses
the
> iteration mechanism so you can see a *real-life* example. I will email it
> you.

That would be cool! One note, though - as much as I don't want to ask you
too much, I thought I should mention that if you are going to do something
like that, I am more interested in seeing your approach applied to the
current MPL headers, the ones in the "mpl_v2" branch - for instance
"boost/mpl/bind.hpp", or "boost/mpl/lamdba.hpp". "mpl/list/factory.hpp"
header is gone in v.2 :).

> BTW, I changed the interface for you based on you and Dave's
recommendations.

Yep, I've read your posting, thanks!

Aleksey