From: Martin Schuerch (mschuerch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-25 00:41:24

Hi
I tried to run the test programs of ublas under VC7. I used the converted
workspace from the workspace of VC6.
-> Compiler errors due memory limitations (1GB installed).
The suggestion of the online help is to set a bigger number in the /Zm
option.
In the included projects a number of 1000 (2000 is maximum) is already set.
Increasing the number doesn't help.
Deleting the already set option does help for most test-files. For the other
files a number of 500 will succeed.
I would like to replace our home made matrix class with the uBLAS one
(during the review). But have a little bit a bad feeling, because I wouldn't
like to play around with the /Zm option in every file.
Has anybody experience with this?
Best regards
Martin