From: Joerg Walter (jhr.walter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-25 00:39:44

----- Original Message -----
From: "Douglas Gregor" <gregod_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] ublas: iterator problem in sparse matrix

> On Monday 24 June 2002 03:31 pm, Joerg Walter wrote:
> > P.P.S.: I'm not sure, whether I should check in our current version to
> > boost CVS during review.
>
> If there is no interface change, it seems reasonable to check in the
revised
> change to avoid duplicate bug reports. Interface changes and non-trivial
> documentation changes are the types of changes that cause reviewer
confusion.

Ok. There is a small interface extension (more comparison operators,
operator<() etc. for random access iterators due to a request of Michael
Stevens), but I believe this change to be beyond dispute. So I committed the
changes to CVS (after running more tests). I'll update the website later.

Regards

Joerg