From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-25 17:11:10

Hi,

I actually do not have too much problems with IA docs,
but once you are working on this I want to remind about one proposition
I had sometime ago.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/1190858

I could help with documenting If you wish.

Gennadiy.

P.S. Message contain a link that is valid any more. Here the correct link:
art_ptr/smart_ptr.zip

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/boost/boost/libs/