From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-26 09:39:22

Hi Gennadiy, Dave,

I'm about to start work on a new version of the iterator adaptor that
works with the new iterator concepts that I've defined. Just a minute ago
I had an idea for a name: iterator_builder. In any event, a factored NTP
mechanism would be helpful in this...

I'll be working in the sandbox, in the boost/iterator directory. Perhaps
we can put a factored NTP mechanism in a new file:
boost/named_template_params.hpp.

Cheers,
Jeremy