From: William Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-12 08:08:45

>From: Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
>Note that some of the new fails aren't caused by Boost.Test issues. People
>have been doing maintenance (threads, operators test, maybe others) that is
>causing some of the fails.

Actually, there have been few maitenance things done to Boost.Threads, and
those that were should pass testing on the compilers that passed before.
Most of the recent work has actually be done to support the new unit testing
framework, and I expect it to all work from the threads/build directory on
the compilers where it worked before... but I'm sure I've broken the
status/Jamfile stuff in the interim. I hope to correct that today.

Bill Kempf
williamkempf_at_[hidden]