From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 09:37:33
This mornings Win32 regression test results are being uploaded now.
See particularly the diffs against the last test run before we switched to
Here are the problems I know of that need fixes or investigation:
* Clear Borland Boost.Test warnings
* Clear GCC 3.1 Boost.Test warnings
* !!(predicate) fix as discussed
* Why are there two new fails in function?
* Why are there three new fails in lambda bind_tests_simple?
* Why are there a bunch of new multi_array fails?
* Why are there two new signals trackable_test fails?
* Thread tests new fails.
Thread test_condition and test_thread are looping; by that I mean they just
sit indefinitely with CPU utilization at 100% until I kill the
process. This is happening on three compiler; don't know which ones.
test_condition goes to 100% utilization right away. test_thread sits for
perhaps 3 seconds with 0% utilization, then goes to 100%.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk