From: parksie ;-\) (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 16:21:42

> I prefer javascript+stylesheets to all kind of doc generators
> and fixed format doc style, since it allows me to change the
> style even post factum, whem docs are done and more flexible
> in general IMO.

Perhaps. I'm not the greatest fan of JS, especially now it
seems to have found a new use for even more complicated
advert banners! Surely stylesheets on their own could handle
the HTML side of things?

And also, some people have already mentioned the text-only
format. Personally, I'm a PDF fan but I realise everyone has
their own favourites so I'm gradually moving towards a state
where everything I write can be interpreted in any format.

That said, a combination could work -- the HTML version is
a "meta" type, requiring extra client-side support for the
final display? Just a thought...

Mike.