From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 20:01:42

At 05:42 PM 8/14/2002, Beman Dawes wrote:

>There was heavy CVS activity all day, so I've updated the Win32
regression
>tests. See diff against last run before adding Boost.Test V2.
>
>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html
>
>--Beman
>
>PS: Thread tests didn't have to be manually killed this run.

I'm about to shut down for the night, but there has been CVS activity in
the three hours since the last run, so I'm running again.

This run I had to kill test_condition for one compiler. It was sitting
with 0% CPU utilization. Sorry I can't tell easily which compiler that
was; we really need to get a Win32 timeout feature working; one requirement
is that it result in a unique message so it is possible to know what
happened.

--Beman

PS: Looks much better! Now if we can just get rid of those pesky
Boost.Test warnings...