From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-20 00:38:15

> Error E2285 c:\boost\site\libs/tuple/test\io_test.cpp 97: Could not find a
> match for 'test_toolbox::detail::test_and_continue_impl(istream,const
> test_toolbox::detail::wrapstrstream,char *,int)' in function
> test_main(int,char * *)

It's still unresolved. I am not a standart lower, so I would like to hear an
input from boosters. We have 4 choises:
1. Do nothing. Users need to change tested expression to clarify what they
need.
2. Change to !!(predicate). This in fact test operator!().
3. ((bool)predicate). This in fact may test wrong thing. I presume it should
try to call operator bool().
4. ( predicate ? true : false ). Someone told it could also test a wrong
thing. Though it looks like a boolean context to me.

Gennadiy.