From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-20 03:41:06

> Well, that isn't quite right. "inline" isn't 100% right either, but it is
> seems better than "online" to me.
I think that inline would be misleading (at least for the Test/Program
Execution Monitor headers ) since in fact library is implemented offline.
Maybe we could separate it into

boost/test/online/test_execution_monitor.cpp
boost/test/online/prg_execution_monitor.cpp
and
boost/test/minimal.hpp or boost/test/lightweight.hpp ?

> >One question is open though: what features minimalist test header should
> >support?
>
> I was just thinking of the V1 features. It might be OK to add to the
> feature set, but the whole point is to be minimalist. So less is better,
> IMO. After all, anyone who wants more can use the full framework.
Ok. I will work on it. How much time do I have?

> --Beman

Gennadiy.