From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-23 11:19:55

As I wrote in another post,

Those restrictions on the "unsigned int" together with positive "int"
being a subset of "unsigned int" do give the implied invalidity.

If someone founds this argument to be illogical, please advice me.

And, yes, I am fully aware of the clause in The International Standard
saying that "all bets are off as soon as the program contains at least
one undefined operation"...

/David