From: spamjunk (spamjunk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-24 11:28:38

I have upload an example code file detailing how to use the Set Class to the
file's section of the Boost Users' group at Yahoo. I would appreciate some
comments on the interface. It will help refine it before I submit it.

I currenlty have it working with: gcc 3.1 (both Linux and DJGPP), VC++ 6.0
SP 5, and BCC 5.5.1. Although, BCC currently can't handle the SetOf
template for created compile-time sets. It seems to get confused with
template parameter default values.

I am still deciding on a class name. Victor A. Wagner, Jr. suggests
PowerSet. I am also toying with PascalSet and PackedSet.

Thanks,

Rich