From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-30 13:22:21

Rich,

That is fine, there is no need to be overly attached to the mathematical
meanings of words. So, maybe "pascal_set" would reveal its nature (for
us pre-Pascallers, anyhow...)

But, there is a quite big difference between "constrained_set", which
implies that there is an explicit constrained world the sets are taken
from (such as a application-universal set), which is the case with your
set library (I hope you do not mind me using the name Spamjunk Set
Library, I think it is a bit fun; which reveals the hopelessly dull life
I have ;-). "finite_set" does not add much, within the realms of
computation, to the picture, though...
Your sets are not more finite than others.

Regards,

David