From: spamjunk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-08-30 13:44:56

> Victor,
>
> Not a bad suggestion at all. I think neither Prada or the few Prologers
> out there (still using bags for holding solutions in indeterministic
> problems) would reject the "bag" term completely.
>
> What do you think of my old proposal: domain (without the algebraic
> semantics...)?
>
> /David

I know Victor already addressed this somewhat, but won't client programmers
expect it to hold multiple elements of the same value?

Also: when you say, "domain (without the algebraic semantics...)," you aren't
suggesting removing the mathematical operators from the class are you? Or are
you refering to semantics specific to domains? My ignorance in certains fields
of math again...

Rich

pop-server.stny.rr.com