From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 14:22:34

> Your Boost.Test page is behaving strangely on IE 6.0 under
> WinXP. When I
> first arrived there, the page had a gray background and a
> border. One click
> on that annoying animated menu and it turned white forever.
> So much for
> de-facto standards and portable code.

It's intended behavior. To access menu you do not need to click on the menu
root. Click is used for different purposes. I designed 2 styles/layouts for
the docs. One with gray border, second more simple white style if you do not
like first. Click on menu root toggle between them. I store user's choise
and stick to the prefereed style always. It may not be the bast way to
toggle - I just did not find better. Also "white" style does not have
"optional" menu - it should be present always (if it not this way I will fix
it). I hoped that white style will fit for the users with more austere
preferences. While I for example would prefer gray style. And again
Javascript allows me not to force any style on anyone.

Gennadiy.