From: Bohdan (warever_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-12 04:46:07

"Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> From: "Vladimir Prus"
> This is quite repetitive and error-prone, but without
reflection/metadata...

Maybe stupid question, but: are there any reasons against
reflection/metadata
library ? I was thinking whether there is any interest in such beast.
Actually i'm almost sure that there is interest, but the problem is whether
"it is possible to
create library that satisfies most of requirements" (ex: serialization
library wars:) ).

At this time i know only about two links on reflection:
                    1) http://www.garret.ru/~knizhnik/reflect-1.01.tar.gz
                        This one was mentioned in ML.
                    2) http://www.vollmann.ch/en/pubs/meta/meta/meta.html

I'd like to try with this lib, but maybe it would be better just to wait for
C++0x & XTI.
Any ideas ?

regards,
bohdan