From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-30 11:35:31

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:54:06 +0200, Markus Schöpflin
<markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[snip]
>Hmm, doesn't this code trigger whenever _CPPLIB_VER isn't defined?

Yes, that's another sufficient condition.

>Currently, this is the reason why the tests for dynamic_bitset fail on
>vacpp 5. If you change the macro (and the one in
>detail/dynamic_bitset.hpp), the tests pass.

You are right, of course. I hope to hear soon from Jeremy. I don't
have write access to the CVS, so I'll fix the file but you won't see
it in the repository until he will commit it.

BTW, your correction isn't correct either: this sorts of "negative
tests" (test what there isn't, instead of what there is) are always
dangerous :-)

Genny.