From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-28 11:10:36

At 06:11 AM 10/28/2002, Terje Slettebø wrote:

>> With Boost.Function becomming part of the Standard, where does
>> Boost.Bind stand?
>
>In the pipeline, I guess.

That's correct AFAIK. Peter can give the details.

Note that there was some minor overlap between the Boost.Function and
Boost.Tuples proposals. The overlap was resolved in Santa Cruz. There
will be copies of the final proposals on the committee web site in a couple
of weeks.

> Since the following is a publicly available
>document on the Library TR at the WG21 site, I guess it's ok to post a
link
>to it
(http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2002/n1361.html).

Yes. Since papers on that site are the actual committee documents, Boosters
interested in standardization might want to read them directly rather than
relying on second-hand reports.

>It covers 15 proposals for the TR, the vast majority are Boost libraries,
>and Boost.Function and Boost.Tuples are two of them.

An update reflecting actions in Santa Cruz will be available soon.

--Beman