From: Yakov Bachmutsky (yakov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-28 11:26:59
After a long break I'd like to take a little part in boost.
1. I'd like to propose a 'singleton' library, the name is self explanatory,
2. A synchronisation library that is windows oriented but nicely built in
It contains a synchronization object base class that all sync objects
inharit and a lock class that encapsulates wait functions in a few
3. A thread library that is related to the sync lib but can be detached.
Contains mainly a thread wrapper class that may be inharited or used as is.
Contains also thread factory class and such.
4. An equation solver using infix->postfix and Newton/Rafson
algorithm/method (whats the right name for it?)
5. A priority queue template with stl like iterators and stuff.
Any interest ?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk