From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-04 08:18:03

> > > Daily regression logs are now being run for:
> > >
> > > Win32: http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-
index.html
> > > Linux: http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-linux.html
> > > Aix: http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-vacpp-
full_6.html

> > I just added an index page:
> >
> > http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/
> >
> > Ugly, but effective.
>
> You can also find all links in your local CVS copy of boost at :
>
> file:$BOOST_ROOT/status/compiler_status.html

I've added a Wiki Page as well.

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Regression_Test_Results

Are these setup to run automatically, or is there a human still saying
go? And given previous discussion of release process, are we able
to set up 2 simultaneous sets of results when we are doing a release?
That is:

  RC_1_29_1_status/win32/...
  main_brancy_status/win32/...

Jeff