From: Alkis Evlogimenos (alkis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-04 14:25:32

On Monday 04 November 2002 05:18 am, Jeff Garland wrote:
> Are these setup to run automatically, or is there a human still saying
> go? And given previous discussion of release process, are we able

The linux tests are scheduled to run daily at 4:30AM PST.

> to set up 2 simultaneous sets of results when we are doing a release?
> That is:
>
> RC_1_29_1_status/win32/...
> main_brancy_status/win32/...

I will try to modify my script to run both regression tests daily. One
question though: How is the 1.29.1 release going to be handled? Branch off
RC_1_29_0 and create RC_1_29_1 that will eventually be tagged Version 1_29_1
or apply fixes to branch RC_1_29_0 and tag it Version_1_29_1 once it reaches
a stable state?

--
Alkis